[MPA] Live was Re: [MPA] Garage Band - Waveforms

Luke Snarl luke at snarl.org
Thu Jan 22 06:28:10 PST 2004

yeah well I was similarly impressed when I got a limited version of
LIVE with my m-audio Quattro (which rocks) when I was over in japan....

UNTIL I discovered the cost of 'upgrading' to the full version was THE
SAME as buying the full version outright....

I thought that was a bit rude....

:L

On Thursday, January 22, 2004, at 08:31 AM, Jay Shaffer wrote:

> I agree wholeheartedly with Peter. Live and Reason And others are
> often the right tool for the job. especially since you can get limited
> versions of these programs as bundles with various hardware. Most
> notably  M-Audio's Transit which is a great USB audio I/O for $99.

Sub Bass Snarl sound system
Sydney, Australia.
http://snarl.org

tel: +61 (0)419 746 970