Reason adapted and Pro Tools

Phil pinhitter at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 00:20:31 PST 2004

 I recently got Reason to co-operate with Pro Tools in the sense of a slave/master relationship.
The problems were in getting PT to record the audio that Reason was putting out. The source of the
problem was me, since I am new to the PT world and have limited time to learn. After recording
four tracks and feeling pretty good, I called it a day. The next day, I tried to load the file and
PT crashed EVERY TIME I tried to launch it. I even tried to import the audio tracks into a new
session. But it just did not sound right. I am using a powerbook Titanium with 10.3.2,
550Mhz,512Mb ram. I am thinking some program or file on my Powerbook is causing the problem. I
would like to get some ideas before I try putting everything on my external firewire hard drive.
With OS X, there are so many files that I am not sure about, that it seems like a questionable
idea. Any others? Thanks in advance.

=====
Power Macintosh: Because slow is not an option.