Audio/MIDI apps

Bob Alexander balexan1 at twcny.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 07:09:20 PDT 2004

Carlson wrote about:
> the new Yamaha interface instead. Looked at one yesterday and the
> salesguy said the mic preamps sounded really good, same as on their
> high-end
> studio stuff. And only $300 more (where I live).

To which I add, looking at all three Yamaha devices. (Newbie alert!)
Aside from the PCI thingy how do they connect to my Mac? Fire wire etc.
What software would I need? What else would I need to get started.
Things are looking up at my house, I now have a dedicated music room in
the house!

Thanks, patience

BObA