[MPA] Audio/MIDI apps

Dominic Melville dom at bonecar.com
Thu Jul 15 05:45:14 PDT 2004

i do NOT understand why NOBODY get's this...

maybe i just do not explain it right.

I get your idea, I thought of something similar a few years ago.

It is possible to implement in Ableton Live, fussy to setup but will
work.

As you can assign any audio clip on any track to midi note triggers you
could
just assign the elements of the verse for example to a group of midi
notes and then
using a midi controller group the note on commands for these notes
together.
Then when you hit the group key your verse will play and when in record
mode
will come into the arrangement at the point you play the note. And so
on for chorus
etc.

All the effects you are using will still be there on the respective
clips audio tracks.

Is this what you meant? Seems to be a workable solution to me.

Dom