[MPA] Audio/MIDI apps

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 15 13:21:55 PDT 2004

On Thursday, July 15, 2004, at 07:45  AM, Dominic Melville wrote:

> Is this what you meant? Seems to be a workable solution to me.
>
> Dom

mmmmmm.....  yyyyyyyyye-no.

well lets say i had 4 tracks of backing vocals...  and in the bridge i
wanted to play withe the 2nd to last syllable of the last word...

i would do a range select across all 4 tracks...

assign to a midi note...

and have at it...

sort of like that...

so if you can do that with Live - then i guess so.

trouble is - i do not use live.

have they upped the quality of the algo's used for timer and pitch
shifting?

Live has always sounded 'grainy' to me...