[MPA] Audio/MIDI apps

jim jima2 at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 15 22:26:32 PDT 2004

I (still) use Studio Vision for this.  This is the one feature that
Studio Vision has that no one else seems to that keeps me from
switching.  In SV I can assign any sequence to a keystroke combination
and/or MIDI key.  The sequence that is triggered can be midi or audio
or both.  You can 'queue' sequences to audition different sequence
combinations, or record them into a new arrangement.  Is this what
you're talking about?  If there are other applications that can do this
(esp. OS X) I'd like to learn of them.

These days SV is a free download but is unsupported...
http://www.opcode.com/downloads/

thanks
-jim