[MPA] Audio/MIDI apps

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Fri Jul 16 15:07:34 PDT 2004

On Friday, July 16, 2004, at 12:26  AM, jim wrote:

> I (still) use Studio Vision for this.  This is the one feature that
> Studio Vision has that no one else seems to that keeps me from
> switching.  In SV I can assign any sequence to a keystroke combination
> and/or MIDI key.  The sequence that is triggered can be midi or audio
> or both.  You can 'queue' sequences to audition different sequence
> combinations, or record them into a new arrangement.

JAW  DROPPED.

>   Is this what you're talking about?

HELL yeahs...

>   If there are other applications that can do this (esp. OS X) I'd
> like to learn of them.

you and me both bro!

> These days SV is a free download but is unsupported...
> http://www.opcode.com/downloads/

arrrrg! more apps to do what i want...  i just want ONE to do it all!

i wish everyone was doing open source!

i can't wait for the future - when EVERY function of every software is
a 'service' - available to any other app...

damn!  now THAT would be COOL!

> thanks
> -jim

peace j