[MPA] G4, G5, multi-Mac setups

lily lilyplant at poetworld.net
Tue May 11 08:43:38 PDT 2004

Thanks for info re G5 with DVD. I'm thinking of getting a desktop system to
use for a long time (had lots of mac lemons). Want to keep costs down. Want
to make put movie clips onto DVDs. Thought of G4 dual or a G5 single. Heard
G4 was noisy. The G5 seems like more machine than I need. Also don't know if
it's had all the bugs worked out. Any thoughts

Lily