[MPA] WeBeSpammin'!!!

lily lilyplant at poetworld.net
Tue May 11 13:56:56 PDT 2004

yes, I got one. thanks for letting me know. mine was a reply to the
following response to Zane.
Lily

Thanks for info re G5 with DVD. I'm thinking of getting a desktop system to
use for a long time (had lots of mac lemons). Want to keep costs down. Want
to make put movie clips onto DVDs. Thought of G4 dual or a G5 single. Heard
G4 was noisy. The G5 seems like more machine than I need. Also don't know if
it's had all the bugs worked out. Any thoughts

Lily