[MPA] CD-R DISKS

LENJOY at aol.com LENJOY at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 17:46:20 PST 2004

Hi,

I first want to thank everyone who have responded to my emails.  If you have not figured out, English is not me first language.  I was a broadcaster on Tv in China for 5+ years and produced TV shows.

I am currently recording an audiobook in Mandarin, the client would like the files to be put on between 1-3 disks.  it is a 28  chapter book,

My question is... are there disks with the capasity to hold this much info.  If so, where can I get them and what would I ask for?

Again, I thank you for your help and sorry mY english is poor.

Wu