[MPA] Pro Tools and Tiger

Peter Kirn peterkirn at mac.com
Wed May 18 06:06:43 PDT 2005

Digidesign has not made any announcement regarding Pro Tools
availability.

Compatibility page is here:
http://www.digidesign.com/compato

See story here:
http://createdigitalmusic.com/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=534&Itemid=44

In fact, Pro Tools remains incompatible with 10.3.9. Obviously, I
wouldn't be surprised if PT 7 is imminent, with Tiger compatibility.
But no one is likely to have official info on that; limited to
speculation! ;-)

Peter