[MPA] Affordable Mac waveform editor?

Peter Kirn peterkirn at mac.com
Thu May 19 18:52:58 PDT 2005

Don't overlook Apple Soundtrack Pro. There are some capabilities
there that aren't available in any PC program; namely action layers,
advanced automation, the ability to create a whole series of edits to
audio easily and then modify them in real-time.

And you can probably go check out a demo at your local Apple Store to
see it in action.

Peter Kirn