[MPA] Affordable Mac waveform editor?

Luke Snarl luke at snarl.org
Thu May 19 18:40:08 PDT 2005

Bias make Peak which is your 2 track editor and also Deck which is your
multitrack editor.

http://www.bias-inc.com/

MOTU make Digital Performer which is also a sequencer - so a bit more
like cubase/logic/protools than just an editor

http://www.motu.com/products/software/dp/

Audacity is a free cross-platform editor but I could never really get
the hang of it:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

ummmm i'm sure there's more.... what do others on the list use?

are there other free/share-ware ones I am missing out?

:L
http://snarl.org