Voice model updating in VV possible

John G justaguy3333 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 17:21:21 PST 2002

Revdave, you wrote:
 Thanks - discarding my user folder inside the temp folder did get
rid of the problem. For the heck of it - I spoke into the speak pad
program - Enough so that it was ready to update the voice model again
- unfortunately - it crashed the same way - with all new data in it -
so I guess this proves that there's an official bug - at least
related to 3.0 working with at least jaguar.

As part of my NDA'd work, I've gotten the voice model to update
again, although it sometimes crashes. So there's hope. But I can't
figure out what "cgunther" is... anyone know?

No, the NDA isn't with IBM, and I've got a strong bad feeling that
despite what they say, there is no current bug fix or development
under way, just PR.