[MV] Voice model updating in VV possible

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Mon Dec 16 12:56:10 PST 2002

 I had another question regarding  voice model updating ... Since for many
of us,  when the ViaVoice program says it is ready to update the voice model
- and ends up crashing - and then I  end up throwing away the folders and
everything, my question is this: are any of the improvements ever being
saved ever, or we  stuck with the last training that was  Officially saved?

 in other words, as I use the SpeakPad and constantly update macros and word
improvements - I'm not sure if these are stored in this master Voice Model
update - and being tossed away when it crashes and are never saved?

 I really hope I'm wrong about this ...  I hope that those SpeakPad
improvements are being stored along the way ... Any ideas?

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com

Check out some great Domain Names at: