[MV] Re: can anyone help me?

Donald MacCormick donald.maccormick at macspeech.com
Thu Dec 26 16:08:01 PST 2002

On 12/26/02 16:52, "T. Patrick Henebry" <tphenebry at comcast.net> wrote:

>> (which you DO NOT want to use under 10.1.x because of correction
>> problems, if you do just use it to get text in either with a
>> microphone or recorder then do everything else by hand).
>
> I may have been in error here.  MacSpeech has implemented changes
> that fix most of the correction problems.  What I'm not sure of is
> whether or not they work in 10.1.x as well as Jaguar.  The
> documentation isn't very clear on this point.

Just FYI, iListen runs well under both Mac OS 10.1.5, (we don't support Mac
OS X 10.1 - 10.1.4). It also runs well on all version of Mac OS X 10.2.x -
I'd recommend using the latest version of the OS.

You can train a profile for iListen using an Olympus Digital Recorder, you
just have to create a profile where you use the Recorder itself as a
Microphone. The Olympus docs have the information on how to do that. If you
create a profile specifically for your Olympus Recorder, you will do better
than 77%.

If you are going to MacWorld, stop by our booth, (#4141), to see a preview
of what's coming next with iListen.

Regards,

Donald