[MV] Correcting Text - Voice command

Johnston Karen johnston3 at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 25 15:44:26 PST 2002

I have similar problems, such as it typing "capitalize this" instead of
knowing the command, or when I use the word "current" it thinks I'm telling
it to correct.

I'm using millenium edition on a G3 ibook.  I wonder which edition you use,
because I've been hoping that if I update to OS X edition and get a G4 it
will be a lot better.   I'm currently spending up to half an hour correcting
a 3-4 page dictation.

I'd love to hear from others who have tried both editions or upgraded
equipment, to know how much it helps.

KarenJ