Correcting Text - Voice command

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Mon Nov 25 15:04:42 PST 2002

 When I say the phrase " correct ... THISWORD" -  basically ViaVoice speak
pad is supposed to open the correction window and show me the different
choices.  Many times, rather than doing that - it's simply types the
dictation: " correct ... THISWORD" -  on the document rather than going into
edit mode.

I have said tried to say this many different ways - slow - fast - separated
- all run together etc. - but often the problem still continues.

As anyone else experienced this quirky bug? Is there any way around it that
you know of?

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com