[MV] Re: VoiceCenter - voice model update problem

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Mon Nov 25 15:01:59 PST 2002

 Thanks - discarding  my user folder inside the temp folder did get rid of
the problem.  For the heck of it - I spoke into  the  speak pad program -
Enough so that it was ready to  update the voice model again - unfortunately
- it crashed the same way - with all  new data in it -  so I guess this
proves that there's an official bug - at least related to 3.0 working with
at least jaguar.

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com