[MV] Re: taking the plunge (2)

Jonathan Greene jonathan.greene at eurorscg.com
Sat Feb 1 15:12:36 PST 2003

I was successful in removing all VV files manually and done a new clean
install.  My problem at the moment is getting my system to work with
the mic.  I can't get past the set-up.  When it checks the room, I can
see the meter move and same when I try to read that first test
sentence....  I keep getting the mic not connected bs, and can't figure
out why.

TiBook 500
768 MB RAM
OS X 10.2.3
ready to install the update to VV, but need to pass the setup first.

I am currently operating with one hand, post=surgery so any help or
insight would be appreciated as this note took some time with my left
hand.