[MV] Re: Key Commands in iListen?

Jonathan Greene jonathan.greene at eurorscg.com
Thu Feb 6 19:51:59 PST 2003

Chuck,

thanks for the feedback. This solution is what I sort of figured it was
the way to do this, but I was hoping for something a little more
simple. It would be great if we can just simply state "do this" and
have the computer respond as if we had pressed the keys without having
to create a script. I wonder if there's anything like that the works
for future versions of iListen?

By the way... I switched to iListen today, after using via voice for
the last week (I actually used in many months ago as well) and can't
believe the difference in how well iListen responds on my computer. The
only real thing viavoice has over iListen is integration of command and
dictation in a relatively seamless manner.

Thanks,
JG