rc=0 in step 16

John G justaguy3333 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 17:26:53 PST 2003

I guess what we need to know is, what exactly does it do when it
improves your voice model? Is it integrating new words that it has
learned from you? Or is it just adjusting its model of your vowels
and consonants? Is it learning how to better recognize words?

It seems as though my voice recognition is getting worse at
recognizing little words like it.  Is it me getting sloppier? I can
almost never get it to recognize the words "do you".