"processing failed"

Camner camner at iname.com
Sat Jul 12 22:46:38 PDT 2003

I created a second voice model (not a new install) for VV a few weeks ago,
and after reading some stories and dictating some documents, VV told me it
was ready to update the voice model.

Shortly into the processing, I received the follow  message:

"Processing failed (rc=0 in step 2"

There was more, about why this might have happened (such as not allocating
enough virtual memory, which is unlikely).

I vaguely remember someone posting something about this on this listserv
before, but I cannot remember the details.

Has any one seen this and found a way to work around it?

Robert

OS 10.2.3
G4 dual 867
1.25 MB RAM