[MV] Re: Jaguar 10.2.4 vx ViaVoice

Ralph Burgess rburgess at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 18 11:22:53 PDT 2003

Is Via Voice 3.02 compatible with Jaguar 10.2.6?

I have not used VV (3.0) for about 10 months and am currently running OS
10.2.6. Can I successfully upgrade to VV 3.0.2 while running OS 10.2.6 or do
I have to go all the way back to OS 10.2 before upgrading VV?

Many thanks for your always helpful advice,

Ralph Burgess