[MV] Re: ViaVoice gone?

Brian Farley pwi at vzpacifica.net
Thu Jul 24 14:29:21 PDT 2003

Patrick and Randy:

Maybe a bit of both; including low sales as Apple's market share keeps
shrinking. It's a shame because with more work  (what do I know...), VV
could correct within designated applications. I would love to see Apple
buy either--assuming it's not just to bury.  Now VV is neither here nor
there.  iListen continues to improve but it's interface is more
complicated and correction is tricky.
Both can be exasperating when they get into a "passive-aggressive loop".

Brian