[MV] Re: [PR} MacSpeech announces major step forward in Speech Recognition for Apple's Mac OS X Operating System

Brian Braunschweiger brianbraun at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 2 11:28:50 PDT 2003

At 1:53 PM -0400 6/2/2003, T. Patrick Henebry wrote:
>But version 1.6 for Mac OS X is well worth considering.

Is there a minimum version of OS X required or will 10.1 do? I
couldn't find anything on the iListen web site other than OS X
required.

Brian
--

Brian Braunschweiger

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of
chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others
may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
- Patrick Henry