iListen v1.6 setup

Michael Gherrity mike at gherrity.org
Fri Jun 6 23:51:12 PDT 2003

Hi,
I am trying to get ilisten version 1.6 to work on my Mac.  I have been
using ViaVoice for about nine months, so I know my microphone setup
works fine.  When I try to set a new user profile in ilisten it takes
me to the microphone setup section.  In that section, I am required to
read a paragraph and have ilisten set the volume of the microphone.
That is what I think is supposed to be happening.  However, I can't get
past this paragraph.  I get a fluctuating yellow and green volume bar
during the first sentence, but then after that it turns yellow and
stays fluctuating yellow for the rest of the paragraph.  I can read
this paragraph over and over again and the bar stays yellow and I can
never leave this section.  What is wrong?

G4 933 Mhz, 1 GB Ram
Jaguar Mac OS X 10.2.6
Buddy Gooseneck (non USB) mic
Andrea USB sound pod