[MV] iListen v1.6 setup

Donald MacCormick donald.maccormick at macspeech.com
Sat Jun 7 00:42:12 PDT 2003

Mike:

The problem is the microphone, iListen doesn't support the Andreas - they do
not deliver enough gain to be used with iListen on Mac OS X.

Supported microphone/headset for iListen include:

-   Griffin iMic/VXi Parrot Translator
-   Telex H 841
-   Telex H 851

I'm not sure what effect your Hub may play in the process, I know that the
Griffin Audio Hubs have been tested and work well. I fear the hub you are
using may be contributing to the poor level of audio as well. Simple test is
to take the hub out of the picture and connect your headset directly to a
USB port on your Mac.

For additional info drop a line to questions at macspeech.com.

Hope this helps,

Regards,