[MV] Re: Microphones for iListen/some thoughts

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Sun Jun 8 14:11:11 PDT 2003

Brian,

I have the NC-7100 and would like to find a mic that;

1) Is wireless and
2) works with high recognition for both iListen and VV systems.

I have not tried the GN Netcom Satellite wireless microphone with the
iListen software but see no reason why it should not work well as long as
you are using an Andrea USB pod. On all other systems this is as accurate
and noise canceling as our best wired headsets.

Be advised that being wireless allows you to get up and walk around but you
still need a belt pack transmitter with a wire to the headset. This
transmitter sends the signal to the base unit which is connected to the
Andrea USB pod.

See it at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/microphones/prod_details.asp?prodID=039

Martin