[MV] Re: ViaVoice vs. iListen

Phil Tanny support at easy-hits.com
Mon Jun 16 07:48:55 PDT 2003

Ah, these are good questions, thanks.

Trying to limit use of my hands where I can.
My needs in approx order are:

1) Writing emails, website copy, other text etc

2) Web surfing

3) Control of computer functions.

Although I'm an experienced Mac user I have less
than average patience with programs that are
hard to install, unreliable in general etc.  Not
sure if that's relevant here or not.

Price isn't a consideration really, just looking
for the best experience.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Phil