[MV] Re: ViaVoice vs. iListen

Rebecca J. Hoffman rebecca at syracusenet.net
Mon Jun 16 08:07:26 PDT 2003

Sorry to pop in on somebody else's question, but I am in a similar
position and would also like advice.

I would like to be able to transcribe previously recorded audio files,
either on tape or CD.

I am also interested in iListen's claim to be able to transcribe from a
digital voice recorder. Does anyone have any experience of this? How
well does it work?

Best
Rebecca