Microphones

Norm Birtwistle nfb at iaw.com
Fri Jun 27 10:52:23 PDT 2003

  The following is a discussion that I've been having on a separate
list. I would appreciate any advice regarding desktop microphones and
how accurate they would be with speech recognition.

Thanks very much.

Norm

Hi Charlie,

Yes, using the headset attached to a desktop stand is tricky. You have
to bend the mic arm until it's just in the right position. Of course,
the ear phones are useless because they're taped to the stand.

I would definitely like to know more about the M560 that you talked
about. Does anyone have more information and does it worked with OS 10.2.2?

Thanks,

Norm