Microphones

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Fri Jun 27 14:53:02 PDT 2003

Norm,

I would definitely like to know more about the M560 that you talked about.
Does anyone have more information and does it worked with OS 10.2.2?

The Telex M560 is a directional desktop microphone. It has mediocre accuracy
and tends to easily pickup any background noise as a word or words.

If you are disabled, you are better off with a high quality handheld
microphone that is mounted in a stand or on our Balanced Microphone Arm. You
should be facing the microphone and fairly close to it (5 or 6" maximum) but
it is easy to have someone adjust the arm so it is near you. I recommend you
use our Foam Windscreen to mitigate stray noise pickup. See the excellent
Sennheiser e835s and the arm at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/microphones/prod_details.asp?prodID=065&subcatID
=2
http://www.emicrophones.com/microphones/prod_details.asp?prodID=056&subcatID
=2

Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.eMicrophones.com/index.asp
See, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy for the Mac" at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/docDetails.asp?DocumentID=39