[MV] Re: Dictation Only VV?

Camner camner at iname.com
Tue May 13 10:33:13 PDT 2003

I have an RSI injury that prevents me from typing more than a little bit at
a time.  VV works very well for me, even with the errors it makes.  I use OS
10.2.3, and VV has worked fine since 10.1.5.

A "mic not connected" error can often be fixed by making sure to select the
correct mic in BOTH the "speech" and "sound" preference panes.  I have
forgotten that step several times and gotten very frustrated!

Robert Camner