[MV] Re: Dictation Only VV?

Tom Nugent Jr tom at contracheck.com
Tue May 13 12:35:27 PDT 2003

At 3:50 PM -0400 5/12/03, T. Patrick Henebry wrote:
>I have extensive experience with both iListen and ViaVoice

Thanks to Patrick and everyone else for their input.  And since
someone asked, I have 1.5GB of RAM, so that's not a problem!  :)

Now I have a related question (since it looks like I'll be getting
ViaVoice Simply Dictation): What microphone should I get???  For the
USB mics, does it matter if it's plugged into a hub or directly into
the computer?  For non-USB mics, is the Griffin iMic a good way of
hooking them up?  Getting a USB mic would seem to be the simpler
choice, but is there any difference in quality of the mics?

Thanks!

  -- Tom