[MV] Re: Dictation Only VV?

Brian Farley pwi at vzpacifica.net
Tue May 13 12:59:01 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 05:35 am, Tom Nugent Jr wrote:

> Now I have a related question (since it looks like I'll be getting
> ViaVoice Simply Dictation): What microphone should I get???  For the
> USB mics, does it matter if it's plugged into a hub or directly into
> the computer?

I use an Andrea USB NC 7100 which is plugged into my keyboard, which is
then plugged into a powered hub; it works for both iListen and VV.

There may be better ones out there, but I have spent enough already and
this works ok for my purposes.

  Brian
___
"Everything has a beauty of its own, because in everything dwells the
Divine.  There is nothing ugly.  The entire universe is a beautiful
expression, beautiful manifestation, beautiful form of the Divine" ---
Swami Ramdas