unable to create text macros in ViaVoice

T. Patrick Henebry tphenebry at comcast.net
Sun May 25 17:45:55 PDT 2003

I have a question for others on the list. I recently discovered that
I am unable to create text macros in ViaVoice. Every time I attempt
to create a text macro ViaVoice gives me an error message saying that
it is unable to create the macro. I am writing of ViaVoice on the
following hardware:

15 inch LCD iMac with SuperDrive
800 MHz G4
768 MB RAM
VXI TalkPro Xpress connected to an Andrea Electronics USB pod
Mac OS X 10.2.6

I do have the update to ViaVoice installed. However, this is not a
clean install of the operating system--it is an upgrade the
installation. Before I do a clean install the operating system to see
if that cures the problem I wanted to check with other list members
to see if they were having similar problems.