[MV] Re: Panther, ViaVoice & iListen

Erika Mackenzie macfiddler at iprimus.com.au
Wed Nov 19 05:30:17 PST 2003

| If expecting a reply, please read my signature. |

Domains4Days spake thus:

>On 11/16/03 11:56 PM, "JSenecal at aol.com" <JSenecal at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> I haven't noticed any significant difference in accuracy between the two
>> programs,
>
>That's good news - is that what other dictation 'dual users' find also?

No, I definitely found ViaVoice to be more accurate, which is extraordinary, since it comes with a much cheaper and nastier mic than the one I used for iListen (a something Express or other - which sounded better on recorded playback).

best,

Erica Mackenzie
QLD, AUSTRALIA

n.b. I suffer from a neurological auto-immune disorder which sometimes prevents me from using my computer for extended periods of time. I will get back to you when I can, if I can. Awl arrows of grammar, punctuation , spieling and  suchlike can hand shooed be blamed without exception own my speech-recognition/dictation soft wear <g>.