[MV] OS X ScanSoft Via Voice

Norm Birtwistle nfb at iaw.com
Tue Jan 6 12:32:56 PST 2004

Hello Helen,

I suffer from MS and have used speech recognition software since the
early days. I have never been happier than I am right now with iListen
1.6.4. It was just released yesterday. I have been part of their beta
testing program for about a year and I can't believe the advances that
are being made. However, the program really has improved as a result of
my acquiring a Telex M-560 desktop microphone. This is the best
microphone that I've ever had and the combination of the two really
helps me. As a professional engineer I do lot of dictation and this
company may very well be the only one doing any "new" work for the Apple
platform.

Good luck.

Norm