[MV] Re: OS X ScanSoft Via Voice

Norm Birtwistle nfb at iaw.com
Wed Jan 7 10:16:03 PST 2004

Hello Randal,

I'm using a Powerbook G4/667 with 384 megabytes of memory. Yes, I am
using Panther. I purchased the microphones through a major online
computer store but I can't remember which one right now. It's the one
that doesn't accept orders through the Internet from Canada but will
ship to Canada if you place your order via telephone.

Norm