[MV] iListen 1.6.4 - VV & Panther

Nightingale nightingale at panax.com
Tue Jan 20 11:31:02 PST 2004

It's far inferior to Dragon, and therefore to Via Voice. For example, when
it makes a mistake and you bring down the correction menu, you can't select
your choice of a new word by voice. You have to use the mouse and click on
the preferred word  The correction drop down window is very limited in other
ways too, requiring keystrokes or mouse clicks to get out of it. . Even in
their manual they say, "don't use your voice for editing. Edit using mouse
and keyboard." Well, editing by voice is part of a powerful program like
Dragon and, I assume, Via Voice, which I've just ordered. I'm switiching
from Windows to a Mac. Dragon's a great program, but Windows crashes too
often, and I got nailed with a virus.