[MV] Re: Thank you, and a question regarding Orange USB Card

Camner camner at iname.com
Fri Jan 23 19:09:21 PST 2004

The two areas I would worry about have nothing to do with the USB card.  The
G3/266 is an "old world" mac, and therefore won't necessarily run OS X
(people have different experiences with making OS X run on the original
G3s)...and if I'm not mistaken iListen 1.6.x won't run in OS 9 (didn't it
stop with 1.5.5 or thereabouts?).

The second caveat is less serious, but my own experience with a beige G3
with an 450mHz processor upgrade was that iListen was a bit "boggy", which
it isn't with my g4/867.

Robert