[MV] Thank you, and a question regarding Orange USB Card

thechuck at mac.com thechuck at mac.com
Fri Jan 23 16:26:10 PST 2004

Lorin (and everyone else):

I haven't used the Orange Micro USB card specifically, but I have
transferred files from my Olympus DS-2000 recorder to a Mac using other
third-party USB cards.

Transferring data through the Orange Micro card from the DS-2000 should
not be a problem. I doubt you could use the pass-through feature to
dictate directly into iListen from the DS-2000 through the Orange Micro
Card however. This is because most add-on USB cards do not support
Apple's implementation of USB Audio.

So as long as you are using the Orange Micro card just to transfer
files from the recorder to your computer's hard drive you should be OK.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers