[MV] microphones and sound pods /memory

Sacha Brostoff s.brostoff at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 2 06:45:10 PST 2004

Hi guys,

The latest in the barrage...

Should I start to use listen , I'm wondering how much/if I should reuse some
of my hardware.

I have:
an ANC 600-which I have read does not work well with listen.
a talkmic
a buddy USB pod (with an approximately 5 foot cable, bought several years
ago)
and an Andrea USB pod.

Any ideas/experience?

Many thanks,

Sacha

PS I'll probably be using listen with Microsoft office-word, mail, Safari
(with several tabs opened), and probably some kind of antivirus thing,
possibly a presentation package to (PowerPoint or keynote) all open at the
same time-how much memory would you guys recommend?