[MV] microphones and sound pods /memory

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Tue Nov 2 06:56:58 PST 2004

Sacha,

> I have:
> an ANC 600-which I have read does not work well with listen.
> a talkmic
> a buddy USB pod (with an approximately 5 foot cable, bought
> several years
> ago)
> and an Andrea USB pod.
You will not go wrong using a VXI TalkPro and an Andrea USB sound pod. You are
correct in that Andrea ANC microphones do not work well because the nature of
the dual active noise cancellation microphone elements makes for a lower output
gain then iListen requires. A TalkMic may work but is not as noise canceling as
a VXI TalkPro.

Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.eMicrophones.com/
See, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy for the Mac" at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/docDetails.asp?DocumentID=39