[MV] microphones and sound pods /memory

thechuck at mac.com thechuck at mac.com
Wed Nov 10 12:36:48 PST 2004

Dan (and everyone else):

We support the Andrea USB Pod, but not the ANC-600. That does not mean
necessarily mean it won't work for you, just that our experience has
shown people don't get very good results with that microphone and
iListen.

For RAM, you should put as much in your machine as you can afford. For
speech recognition software, there is no such thing as not enough RAM.
For iListen, a minimum of 256mb is required. I would seriously consider
at least 512mb.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.