[MV] microphones and sound pods /memory

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Wed Nov 10 13:33:59 PST 2004

Chuck,

> We support the Andrea USB Pod, but not the ANC-600. That does
> not mean necessarily mean it won't work for you, just that
> our experience has shown people don't get very good results
> with that microphone and iListen.
We concur 100%. The Andrea ANC microphones, because of the nature of the active
noise cancellation, having much lower gain or microphone output is necessary for
good results with iListen. Our recommendation for Macintosh users is the VXI
TalkPro Xpress microphone and the Andrea USB sound pod. You can see this
microphone at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/microphones/prod_details.asp?prodID=047

Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.eMicrophones.com/
See, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy for the Mac" at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/docDetails.asp?DocumentID=39