[MV] VXi TalkPro Xpress or VXi TalkPro?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 9 13:36:13 PDT 2004

I tried the flex mic they are now recommending and was horribly
disappointed.  It would not even pass enrollment.  I have been successful
with my mammoth Sennheiser e845s on a boom on both  my iBook and G5 with
ViaVoice and enrollment, but not in text with iListen.

I have been a proficient voice recognition user for almost a decade and am
having a tough time switching back to the Mac products.  Hope your fortunes
are better than mine to date.

Valerie