[MV] VXi TalkPro Xpress or VXi TalkPro?

Robert Camner macvoice at camner.net
Sat Oct 9 15:42:56 PDT 2004

My personal experience with the Vxi Talkpro Xpress is quite good.

 I can also add my $.02 worth to praising Martin Markoe.  I have bought
 several mics from him over the years and have always been impressed
 with
his knowledge and with the service of his company.  "A fair deal for a
fair price" is how I would describe eMicrophones.com

 (And no, I'm not a wholly owned subsidiary, nor do I have any
relationship with Martin other than as a satisfied customer).

Robert