[MV] MACSPEECH RELEASES ILISTEN 1.6.5

Joseph Senecal senecal at mac.com
Fri Oct 22 09:24:14 PDT 2004

>  I'm wondering if anyone has tried this new update and been happy with
> the
> results?

The new version of iListen has several minor improvements. For me, the
biggest improvement it is additional control of spacing and
capitalization. But then, I'm using iListen to dictate program code.
:-)

Still, I think most people will find that saying "Caps Next" to
capitalize the next word spoken will be easier saying "Capitalize That"
to capitalize the last word spoken. Also, there are many other minor
improvements, including fewer crashes.

Joseph Senecal